Ad-Engine lets place ads anywhere in WordPress via widget or shortcode. It tracks impressions and clicks. I’ve only tested in WordPress 3.0 and later. If you test it in other versions, please let me know.
- Ad-Engine 0.7 is available here and from ad-engine's wordpress.org page. This release adds some new features such as the ability to get a CSV of an ad run. It's a relatively minor update, but will cause your ad statistics to reset to 0
- Delete ad now asks for confirmation
- Impressions and clicks are tracked per day
- CSV download capable
- Text links now refer to the target site.
- Ad-Engine 0.4 is available here and from ad-engine's wordpress.org page.
- Fixed two bugs where Ad URLs didn't track properly
- Ad-Engine 0.3 is available here and from ad-engine's wordpress.org page.
- It fixes a bug where some functions should not have had parameters, but did.
- Now using proper capabilities, you must be an editor to have access to it.
- Uses jQuery to cycle through ads in a particular group.
- Allows text, image, or both in an ad.
- tracks impressions as well as clicks.
- No longer relies on the PECL mime extension to display images(required PHP 5.3+)
- Ad Engine is provided free of cost under the GPL (Gnu Public License). If you like it and use it, we do appreciate donations. We provide support and customizations as well.